If you are a fan of Breaking Bad but haven't watched right to the very end yet, click away now!
For the last few weeks we've been glued to it (we have the DVDs) and saw the final episode last night, but it leaves me pondering:
- Is Walt really dead? If not, I hope Hank comes back to haunt him.
- What will happen to Jesse? A new, safe career in woodworking, I trust.
- Will 'super-lawyer' Saul ever practise again? If not, it's the profession's loss ...
- When will Skinny Pete make his Carnegie Hall debut?
- What made Gus go to the bad? And that from a Volvo driver, too.
- Milk in camomile tea? Surely not, Lydia. (Although I'll give you credit for your cornflower blue blouse.)
- As job descriptions go, "all-purpose cleaner and hitman" (i.e. Mike) takes some beating.
A series about drug manufacture and violence is not typical Cornflower viewing at all, but this is superb, and all credit to the writers and actors.